Aly's Spain Adventure

Read about what I'm doing while in Spain so you can keep up with me!

Name:
Location: Des Moines, Iowa, United States

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Day 19
Tuesday
So this was kind of a stressful day. After school I hurried to the bank before it closed at 2 to see if the money my transferred was in my account yet. It was so I took out the amount necessary to pay the girls for rent/commision (from the agency)/deposit. So then we can't get a hold of the guy from the agency to have me have a contract so we made one of our own. Unfortunately the apartment is technically only in Marte's name so only she will get the deposit back when her and Erika move out in February! I'll be moving out in December so I can't wait until February to get it back. Supposedly it is difficult to get the deposit back in Spain but I talked to someone from here and they said not so hopefully it won't be a problem. In any case we decided that we will try and get the invisible agency guy to come before I leave and tell us what our deposit would be to get back and they will give me the amount/3 otherwise they will give me half of my deposit when I leave and the other half when they leave in case there are problems. Anywho! We also made a chore list for each week. Then I went over to Joanna's to use the internet and ended up talking with her and her roommates until about 1 or 1:30 and finally got home around 2 or 2:30. Tomorrow will be an early morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home